Egypt Main Gate hotdeal
Ground floor for rent in maadi degla duplex with a nice pool next door to American school CAC
Ground Floor For Rent In Maadi Degla Duplex With A
unfurnished penthouse for rent in maadi digla with a huge open space next door to CAC
Unfurnished Penthouse For Rent In Maadi Digla With A Huge
Modern duplex for rent semi- furnished in katameya height with swimming pool
Modern Duplex For Rent Semi- Furnished In Katameya Height With
villa for sale in katameya . heights over. looking the . golf
Villa For Sale In Katameya . Heights Over. Looking The
penthouse for rent in maadi sarayat with nice terrace
Penthouse For Rent In Maadi Sarayat With Nice Terrace
villa for rent in katameya - heights - Compound with pool
Villa For Rent In Katameya - Heights - Compound With

 

 

 

Our map

Park View

 Park View
General Information
  • Category : Of Plane Project
  • File : Dounload
Details
Property Description : IntroductionPark View compound is a brand new luxury gated community in Katameya that offers an exclusive range of flats and duplexes. Designed by Egyptís leading architect, Shehab Mazhar, Park View offers 288 state-of-the art living units and a full range of first class amenities. Only a short distance from Cairo international airport and 35 minutes drive from Down Town Cairo, this exclusive urban community was created to meet the diverse needs of modern life.Park View Egypt offers a complete experience in peaceful living; a romantic setting for couples, or the location for families who desire one of the finest residences available in Cairo. With verity of Apartments, Duplexes with garden and Penthouses with private roof.Park View New Cairo is walking distance from El Rehab city, and 1.5 km from the American University in Cairo, leaving residents with easy access to a wide range of shops, services, food outlets and Egyptís top educational institutions without the stress of commuting. Only 18% of the Park View area is devoted to buildings with the remaining 82% of this community being devoted to landscaping and luscious green expanses.New Homes by Coldwell Banker in the Real Estate Egypt market is helping you in choosing your house by providing apartments for sale in Park View. Facilities 24 hours security service Pharmacy and Clinic Satellite service, telephone and internet points to all units Children playing area Super Market Units    Apartments    Duplexes with garden    Penthouse with private roof
Property Agent Info
  • Mohamed Salah

  • Job :

    General Manager
  • Mobile :

    +201111000454
  • Mobile2 :

    +201225473442
  • Email :

    M.s@emgestate.com
  • Adress :

    3 St 209 Digla Maadi Cairo Egypt
  • Web Address :

    Http://www.egyptmaingate.com
  • About:

    We Are Professional Egypt Real Estate Company Save Your Time With me